CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 11, 2009

A new family member?

So, we're in the middle of watching "Wipeout" as a family last night. Bonez is sitting next to me & we start chatting & he informs us that his BFF got his hair "pretty much shaved". I guess M had a deal with his parents that if he got to keep his hair long during the school year, (with only trims throughout), he would get it cut short for the summer. I made a comment to Bonez & asked if he was going to do the same. He just said "sure". I seriously thought he was kidding. I asked a few more times & he just kept saying "yeah, I guess you can cut it, I don't care..." We ended up going up stairs before he changed his mind & I totally cut his hair. LOL

He has had "long" hair since 4th grade, this is DEFINITELY going to take some getting used to, but you know, I think I'm going to really like it!

Here are his "before", "during" & "after" shots.









He doesn't even look the same! It has been so long since I've seen him with short hair, it's like having a "new" family member. He's pretty cute & a great "kid", so we've decided to keep him!

4 comments:

TIFF said...

I LLLLOOOOOVVVVVEEEEE it short! Super cute and perfect for summer! Great job with the cut mom!

1boy4girls said...

WOW!!! I'm almost speechless! He looks great! Nice job on the cut. Can Conner come get his hair cut too?

mimi said...

His hair looks so great!!!!

Traci said...

Very cute cut. Gives more emphasis on the face and not the hair.