CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Princess Roo's hair...

Ok, so I found a super cool idea on a hair blog I follow (Yes, I follow hair blogs, does this surprise you?! LOL) anyway, Jenn had an idea on there that I thought sounded like a TON of fun. She usually has great step by step instructions WITH pictures to go with her super cute hairstyles. This time, she decided to NOT add any pics, just give instructions, then it was up to us to "figure it out". After we "figured it out", she wanted us to post our "interpretation" of HER style on our blog.

After Roo got out of the shower, I got busy & this is what I came up with. It's very simple, but cute (I think so anyway) & I love it. We will definitely do this again.

Here are a few pics.

Front


Side


Back/Top


Front/ her just being silly


Top



Thanks Jenn, this was super fun!

3 comments:

mimi said...

CUTE...CUTE...CUTE!!!:)....Brenda you are so Amazing with hair:)

Girly Do Hairstyles said...

I am so glad you had fun doing this. Was that a two strand twist on top--- because that is how I do this one all the time and this is top five for me to do. It looks so good and your little gal is a doll--- she sports it rather well!

Nadya 's World!!! said...

That is adorable!!! I need to learn how to do girls hair... LOL :) after all I do have 3 of them.... :)
CUTE! CUTE! CUTE!!!
Nadya