CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Ahhh, livin the good life!

Ok, so I got in trouble from my mom (guess you never really outgrow that, no matter how old you are). She "scolded" me for not updating regularly enough for her liking. Guess it doesn't matter that I'm spending my days hanging out with my kids, HER grandkids. LOL

So Mom, this one's for you... a look at what we've been doing to fill our long hot days.

My "little" Drummer boy, since the drums aren't set up here at the house, he uses whatever is available to practice...(he's using the arm of the couch & the side table)

My "Big" Drummer boy at the Ward Talent Show...
Like Father, Like Son, Ward Talent Show...
Bonez again...
The Princess & C-Man, she was playing dress up LOL...
She HAD to be out there even though it was a complete DOWNPOUR!
Daddy finished the new backboard & even though it was pouring, they all had to "try it out", crazy boys!
B showin he can dunk!
Me & my girl!  My new haircut!!!
Introducing, B's band (minus 1): Double Standard

So there ya go Mom, what's been keepin me away from the computer.  Enjoy!

1 comments:

mimi said...

Great pics Brynn!:)
Looks like you are all having a way FUN Summer!:)