CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 13, 2009

Surprise package!

So the Princess & I are walking out the door to go run errands when I notice a package leaning against the house. Hmmm, that's weird, I'm not expecting anything yet. We just placed an order last night for new ties for all 3 boys & I did get a confirmation email saying they had been shipped, but seriously, they can't possibly be here yet... Anyway, I bring the package in & notice it's from my cousin. Hmmm, again, that's weird, what would she be sending me. I rip it open & just sat there with my jaw on the floor. You see, my sweet cousin was cleaning out her youngest daughter's closet & came across some dresses that didn't fit. Instead of "donating" them to the Good Will etc, she thought of my Princess & decided to give them to her. As if those weren't enough, her & her girls made some of the CUTEST flower clips for Roo's hair! Of course, Princess was beyond excited & kept saying "Awww, I get to wear that to my big girl class", she LOVED each & every one of them! Can I just tell you it completely made my day! I get all teary eyed every time I think about it. It was so sweet of her to not only think of us, but then to go to the effort (& expense) to send them. Shirlene, I want you to know, you totally made our day! Thank you so much. We'll think of you & your beautiful girls every time she wears these!

Of course, we just HAD to have a little fashion show, so here are her "run way" pics...


The pretty flower clips...
Can't forget the shades!
Silly girl!

She says this one is her "Cinderella" dress (she's dancing here...)
I put this next one on her & she took off running, when I went into her room, this is what I found (& she was giggling like crazy)!
Peek a boo Mom!

Are we done yet?
Too Cute!
I'm D.O.N.E (lol)..
Thanks again Shirlene, Lauren & Micaela!

0 comments: