CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 18, 2009

Post 1 of 6

I know, I've been slackin on the blog front, sorry!  Things have been insanely crazy here.  Instead of taking the time to write everything out, I decided to post tons of pics in 6 different posts, that way, you can kind of get a glimpse of what we've been up to (this way, you don't have to read all the boring stuff either). ;)

Last Friday, the Princess got to attend her very first "real" birthday party for a friend.  She was SO excited.  Her & I headed to Target on Thurs so she could pick out the gift.  I think she had just as much fun picking things out as she did at the actual party. 

Here she is as we're getting ready to leave...


"Come on Mom, I can't be late!"


"It's too heavy!"

1 comments:

Tanielle said...

Love all the pics!!! You've been having lots of fun for sure!!!

Have a wonderful Tuesday!:-)