CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 18, 2009

Post 6 of 6...

Last post of the day! These were all taken today. Since B "moved out", C-Man & Bubby decided to switch rooms also. Ayi yi yi, what was I thinking?! This has been more work that I ever imagined! As I spent the morning (& most of the afternoon) going through piles & boxes of clothes, the Princess decided to keep busy by playing hairdresser... on me! It was hilarious! If I was moving too much, she would wrap her little legs around me & tell me to "STOP MOVING MOMMY, I DOIN YOUR HAIR"! She had SO much fun spraying "hairspray" (water) & then putting in pretties, flowers & bows in my "ponytail". It was such a great bonding time, definitely something we'll be doing more often now that she can "work the bows". LOL

Her just being cute...


Mommy's hair with all the pretties in it...


All Done!



After I "really" did my hair for the day (she was playing with it while it was still wet from the shower), she decided an empty box looked like lots of fun. She kept telling me it was her "house". Too cute!



0 comments: