CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I am Thankful for... 1-1-11

Just some fun things we do to have fun TOGETHER...
Bend Elks Baseball Game:
The Princess & Mommy at the beach:
Spending long hot summer days in the pool:
Playing with the dogs:


Yes, I realize it's been over 1 year since I've blogged, sorry. I figure this is the PERFECT time to get back into it so... I'm going to do a Thankful post each day for the month of November. Hopefully by the end of the month, this will have become habit & I can be back here for good.


I have so much to be thankful for, but today I am going to concentrate on the fact that my kids get to grow up in a "stable" home. I have always taken that for granted, but spending so much time at the schools lately, I am becoming more aware of how rare this really is. We don't by any means, have the "perfect" home, or the "perfect" family, NONE of us are "perfect", heck, FAR from it but you know something, we're happy & we love each other. We support each other, through the good & the bad. We have fun together, yes, the kids argue, no, wait, I take that back, they don't argue, they downright FIGHT! BUT, we also stand up for each other & will ALWAYS be here for one another. Prince Charming & I have a great relationship that we work hard at & on every single day. We not only love each other, but are IN love with each other. We LOVE & adore each of our kiddos. Every single one of us brings something unique & special to our family relationships. Is it easy? ABSOLUTELY not! Is it worth it? ABSOLUTELY!!! I love that my kids know without a shadow of a doubt they can come to us, that we will listen to them, that we have THEIR best interest at heart. Now, that doesn't mean we don't make mistakes, or that they get everything they want, Heaven knows THAT isn't the case (just ask them ;) ). We push them beyond what THEY think we should, we have very high expectations for them, but we're also here when they "fall". We support each other during the highs & the lows. We're ALL in this journey for the long haul. You know something, I wouldn't want it any other way!!! I LOVE my imperfect little family, flaws & all! I know that no matter what life throws at us, we are a STRONG & STABLE family & that even though "We may not have it all together, that together, we have it all!".


0 comments: