CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

1-2-11: Today I am thankful for...day 2

Today I am thankful for lunch dates with Prince Charming & the Little Princess! Little Miss & I were headed out for a couple hours of shopping before picking up the boys from school. After our first stop, PC called & invited us to lunch. We needed to stop by the bank first & by the time we finished up there, I was just about out of time, so we did a quick drive through, eat in the car deal, BUT, it was still time spent together & I LOVED it!

With the way our schedules are lately (& things haven't even started getting crazy yet), we're finding it hard to spend real time together. I love that I'm able to be a "stay at home Mom" with a pretty flexible schedule (at least during school hours) so that when Prince Charming calls & wants to take me out to lunch, I can go! Thanks Honey, for a fun "date", even if it's not exactly what we had in mind (really hoping for a real, honest to goodness "sit down" meal at a REAL restaurant, but hey, Mc D's will work ;) ) the conversation was fun & I couldn't have asked for better company!


0 comments: