CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 22, 2010

Day 4: Our last day in Glendora & the Laker game!!!

I'm warning you now, this post will be pic heavy!

There is a "park" where across the street from where I was born, it's called "Big Tree Park", last time I was here, I had my dad take me by so I could get pics of the boys on the tree, well, I love this place so much & wanted to continue the "tradition". Here are a "few" pics of how we spent our last morning in Glendora...

PERSPECTIVE:



BONEZ:
C-MAN:
BUBBY:
THE PRINCESS:


Since I never even took my camera (or phone) out of my purse during the family BBQ we went to, I walked away with NO pics (obviously). As soon as we left my cousin's house, I regretted not getting a pic of at least my Grandma. I told Prince Charming I would love to try to fit in a quick visit to her house so I could snap a few pics of her with the kids. As much as it hurts me to say this, I'm sure this will be the last (& only for the Princess) time we see Grandma. :( Anyway, it was really important to me to get some pics so my hubby, being the awesome guy he is, made it happen. Thanks honey, I will always treasure these pics!
Me with Grandma Rhoda & the Princess...

Me & my kiddos with Grandma...


All in all, it was a pretty low key day... until... the BIG GAME! Daddy had bought Laker tickets for him & the boys. (I chose not to spend the $ on tickets for the Princess & I since I knew she would get bored). The boys were SO BEYOND EXCITED!!! This really was the hi light of their entire vacation! Anyway, they had great seats & Prince Charming got some great pics, UNTIL... my camera battery died! UGH! Oh well, better than getting NO pics! It was so much fun hearing the excitement in their voices when they got home from the game & were reliving it for me. Here are a few of the pics he did manage to snap while the camera was still "alive"...








We are having a blast so far!!! Goodbye for now...

0 comments: