CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Day 5: Some R & R...

Today was our "down" day, we spent the day gearing up for the BIG parks later this week. We literally did nothing except some shopping at the COOLEST outdoor mall here in Anaheim, THEY HAVE A CROCS STORE!!! Uhhh, yeah, I thought I had died & gone to Heaven, esp when I found my bubble gum pink Mary Janes!!! Needless to say, Bubby, The Princess & I are all sportin us some new crocs!

We went down to the pool for a bit, but as soon as the wind startin pickin up, we came back to the room to hang out. Prince Charming & I did manage to take a walk & ended up at the Cheesecake Factory, well, since we were there, we just HAD to get a piece to try! LOL

Anyway, I have no pics to share, sorry, but I promise, there will be more than plenty to see in the coming post from Disneyland & California Adventure!!!

0 comments: