CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Days 2, our "easy" day...

This is going to be short (I think) because I have NO energy right now & I'm HOPING the kids will fall asleep in a few so *I* can follow...

Ok, so yesterday started with a WONDERFUL pedicure with my beautiful Aunt Shirlee... Not only did she do my toes, she let the Princess pick out some polish & did her fingernails. Can I just say that I could really get used to that kind of pampering! HOLY COW, it was the best. I loved getting to know her better & laughing & chatting with her.




After leaving her salon, we all headed out for some lunch & shopping. Once we hit our "limit" of "being good in a store", we came back to get out the excess energy in the pool. SO much fun & just what we all needed.

href="http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Zu9tmO27qsE/S6WHoebYiHI/AAAAAAAABcU/F8y1nZdPXP8/s1600-h/DSCN6110.JPG">

0 comments: