CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

1st day of school...

Even though I heard the typical "complaints" of school starting again, all 3 of the boys were up bright & early this morning.  It was the easiest morning ever, seriously!  Not once did I have to say anything to them about getting ready, B & C both came down totally ready for school (that's pretty typical), C-Man was ready by 7:30, I had to laugh, we don't need to leave the house until 8:40!  Yeah, I don't care what they SAY, actions speak louder than words.  They were pretty excited to go back to school, even if to only see all their friends again.

Bonez has to leave pretty early for the bus (he is in 7th grade ya know, heaven forbid he let mom take him to school) LOL, I DID get the traditional pics though, he was a pretty good sport about it too. 



I did have a few "UGH, why do we have to do pics AGAIN this year, you do them EVERY year..."(duh) from the younger 2, but they were fine, I think they just wanted to get to school & meet up with their friends.





I took the other 2 (no bussing for them), we dropped off C-Man & off he went, I said hi to his teacher & asked if she was ready for this.  He caught up with a friend of his & off they went.  I planned on walking Bubby to his classroom, but when I turned around, he was trying to escape.  Luckily he wasn't very fast, so I caught up with him & off we went.  As we were walking into his neighborhood, his good friend from last year walked out.  Talk about excitement!  These are only 2 of 13 kinders that are even attending this school this year.  They are even in the same class. WHOO-HOO! Kyler walked in with us, we got D situated & off the 2 of them went, headed for the playground.

Obviously, neither of my boys had any issues with mom leaving today!  Needless to say, The Princess is a little "off", she isn't used to having the house to herself.  Wonder what kind of trouble she'll be finding!  Guess I better find the child lock & put it back on B's bedroom, I do NOT want to have to deal with him coming home & finding his room trashed because of her!!!

This is going to be quite the adjustment for all of us.  B & C will be just fine, D, well, it's gonna be a looooong day for him, but I'm sure he'll figure it all out quickly enough.  Me, well, I'm not used to all the quiet, but Princess & I will find plenty to do, I'm sure.  YAY, lots of GIRLIE TIME!!!

Ok, here are some of the pics I snapped this morning...

Bonez...


C-Man...


Bubby...


I even managed to get 1 of C & D together, they were supposed to be showing what grade they were going into ;)

4 comments:

mimi said...

Cute...Cute...!!!

Anonymous said...

D ... what a cutie! Watch out grade 1.

Amanda said...

I hope they all had wonderful first days! :)

Sherry said...

Great pics, B! I especially love the last one of Bubby. =] Fun time of year.