CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

My soccer star!

Today was Bubby's first soccer game of the season. In first grade here, they play 3 on 3, so they split the team up onto 3 different "fields". We were down a player or two, so on field 1 (where D was) we didn't have a sub. These 3 kiddos played the entire game. They play 3 10 min periods. Even though Parks & Rec doesn't "keep score", the kids do! We ended up winning all 3 "games" we played on our field. Ok, I know I'm going to sound like a "mom" on this one, but let me tell you, D is an outstanding athlete! Seriously, esp for only being 6. He knows what to do, where to be, & man, he has the moves too! To be completely honest, sometimes it's embarrassing. He's definitely the superstar! Anyway, I took 106 pics at today's game, I think I'm off the hook for taking more pics the rest of the season, what do you think?! LOL Here are just a few of my favs of today's game.
Scoring a goal...


Look how hard he played, his little face was SO red!


Takin it down the field...

Getting ready to score again...


& again...


"Now THAT is how you play the game!"  I LOVE the look on Payten's face behind Bubs!



Stay tuned for pics of C-Man's first football game sometime tomorrow.

3 comments:

mimi said...

Great action pics Brenda:) D looks like he is really enjoying soccer:)

~~Carrie Ann said...

You've got gorgeous kids, Brynn!

CloverGirl said...

Way to go, D!!!!! That's awesome.