CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I got tagged...

Here are the rules:
Link the person who tagged you.
Tell about 6 quirks of yours.
Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.
Leave a comment to let them know.

1. I am BEYOND obsessed with the Princess' hair. Like seriously, obsessed! (Don't believe me, ask some of my friends, THEY'LL tell ya)!

2. I waste way too much time hitting "new posts", just so I don't miss anything.

3. I am anal about my kids bedrooms, yet the rest of the house (including my room) can be a mess. I know, doesn't make sense!

4. I say I Love you a million times a day:) (at least)

5. I HATE confrontation, but also want to be heard, esp if I am "right", or feel you are totally out of line. This is something I really struggle with & it drives me crazy!

6. I really struggle in the kitchen, I am SO NOT domestic.

Ok, I was tagged by Miriam but I'm not going to link her blog since it's private.
I tag... 1. Amanda
2. Brandi
3. Char
4. Goldfish
5. Melissa
6. Sherry

5 comments:

mimi said...

LOL...Yay! You did it Brenda:)

Amanda said...

Errrrrrggghhhhhhh...

Sherry said...

Oh...me? I am next! Okay! I've gotta think for a minute though! LOL I think that your "quirks" are pretty good ones to have! =]

Char said...

Thanks Brynn! I have posted my quirks!

Sherry said...

I did it! =]