CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 23, 2008

I HATE goodbyes!

One of my very best friends is leaving tomorrow morning. Her family is moving to Utah. Even though I am so happy for her, I know this is the right thing for them, I'm sitting here in tears. UGH, I HATE saying goodbye! We spent a few hours together, telling stories & laughing, I held it together even through our long hug goodbye. It wasn't until I was in the car that I lost it. Now I can't stop crying. I should be putting my kids to bed, but I can't pull myself together long enough to do it. I'm even missing a Laker game. This is bad!!! *I* don't miss Laker games!

Sorry, I was really planning on updating about my retreat, but sorry, I just don't have it in my right now. Maybe tomorrow...

3 comments:

mimi said...

Hope you're feeling better soon:):):)

Amanda said...

(((HUGGS))) to you. Hope you're feeling better today.

CloverGirl said...

Posting pictures from the retreat will make you feel better.