CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 27, 2008

I know, I know...

You're sick of being patient, waiting for me to post about the retreat... sorry!!! It's been an insane week & an emotional one as well. Not only did my good friend move out of state, we found out Sat night that C-Man's good friend's dad was killed in a car accident this week. Yeah, not exactly a fun week around here.

Anyway, I promise to post about the retreat later today, so come back & visit. I only have a minute right now, Prince Charming needs to work, & well, this is the computer he needs. I wanted to show my latest "creations" though. I made these last night & had so much fun that I'm hoping to get some more done today.




Ok, I'm being "hurried", so I'm outta here...

4 comments:

CloverGirl said...

Those are ADORABLE, Brynn!!!!!

CJ asked for hair ties for Christmas. I just looked at her like she was NUTS, but that's what she wants. Wish I had your creativity...I could just make them.

I can't wait to see them in Princess' hair!!!!

Sherry said...

Waiting to see these on Etsy... =] What have you got to lose? Some of them go for at least $7.50 a piece! You can do it!

Cathy said...

If I ever have girls, I'm calling on you to make hair bows for them. I love these!

Brynn said...

Cathy, you have a girl & I'll make you a bunch!!!