CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Outside my Window...

Outside my Window. . . . .is my neighbor's roof, blue sky & pretty fall leaves on the tree tops.

I am thinking. . . .I NEED to be packing instead of "playing".

I am thankful for. . .the retreat I get to go to! YAY

From the kitchen. . . are dishes in the sink...

I am wearing. . .. my favorite holey capris & a white t

I am reading. . .S is for Silence, but I'll be starting Fearless 14 in 2 days!!!

I am hoping. . . everything goes smoothly so I can get away & enjoy myself.

I am creating. . .tags for my goodie bag gift

I am hearing. . .silence, gotta love that! If I listen really carefully though, I'll hear "DIego" on downstairs.

Around the house. . .AHG, I still have so much to do, another load of laundry & the kitchen are the biggest "chores" left.

One of my favorite things. . knowing that I get to go meet some of my bestest friends in a few days!!!

A Few Plans for the Rest of the week. . I leave tomorrow for the retreat, my only plans (once I leave) are to HAVE FUN!

***I actually wrote this out the day before I left, but wanted something to post while I was gone.***

0 comments: