CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 10, 2008

No school + boys =...




Creativity? Fort? How 'bout just... MESS?! LOL

Yep, this is what I saw when I looked downstairs! I guess this is what happens when the boys are grounded from the ps3 & it's too cold to go outside to play.



Oh well, it's at least entertaining them & ya know what, they're all getting along! PRICELESS in my book!!! I may even be REALLY nice & let them keep it up all day & sleep in it tonight. Not promising anything though! LOL

Wonder what the rest of the day & tomorrow will bring... (not sure I want to know!)

4 comments:

mimi said...

Hee...Hee...Hee..Oh Brenda that cracks me up! My boys make those great forts every chance they get:) It looks like your little ones were having a wonderful time! Cute pics!

Kathy said...

Wow they built a big one! Can I send Branson to your house (since it already looks like that) to play?

Elora said...

hey you homy G i changed my blog address. it is no elorablancoolio.blogspot.com he he he he he cool huh. well it's like 12:30 i better go eat som sugar so i don't get sleepy. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox bye


oh wait..... cool fort thing.

Amanda said...

Looks like what my boys would consider FUN!