CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Have you ever...

Ok, I just found this on SS & thought it was so cool that I decided I would post it here.

Have you ever...


(x) Gone on a blind date?

(x) Skipped school? Tons of times, but shh, don't tell my boys that!

( ) Watched someone die? Nope, & hope I never have to either.

(x) Been to Canada? That was Bonez' favorite vacation ever!

(x) Been to Mexico?

( ) Been to Florida?

( ) Ever stood on a state line? I don't think so, but I do have pics of me in front of "welcome to..." signs, does that count?

( X ) Been on a plane?

( X ) Been in a car accident? Not ever when I was driving & nothing even remotely serious.

( )Been on a Helicopter? And likely won't either.

( X ) Been lost?

( ) Been on the opposite side of the country? I hope to one day so I can meet my friend Melissa. I figure if I make it way over there, I might as well make a stop & meet Brandi too!

( ) Gone to Washington, DC?

( X ) Swam in the ocean? TONS of times!!!

( X ) Cried yourself to sleep?

( X) Played cops and robbers?

( X ) Recently colored with crayons? I color with Princess Tornado quite often.

(x) Sang Karaoke? Oh yeah, even have the video to prove it! LOL

( X) Paid for a meal with coins only? LOL! Yep, done this one too!

( X ) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't? Lots of things!

( X ) Made prank phone calls? Yep, to an xbf in college, man did Jillie & I have fun torturing him!

( X ) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out your nose? Just about every time I read a post from Goodie.

( X ) Caught a snowflake on your tongue?

(x) Danced in the rain? Yep, & I don't even dance! LOL

( X ) Written a letter to Santa Claus?

( X ) Been kissed under the mistletoe?

( ) Watched the sunrise with someone you care about? Sun SET...not much of a morning person.

( X ) Blown bubbles?

( X ) Gone ice-skating? Why, yes I have.

( X ) Gone to the movies? Not often, though...costs too much!
__________________

1 comments:

CloverGirl said...

What do you mean "...I might as well make a stop & meet Brandi too" Like it's a hassle?!?!

LOL!!! I hope to meet you someday. :)