CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Just something else for fun...

1. Any nickname? Brynn, Brat, Pony, & Pickles LOL
2. Mother's first name? Sandra
3. Favorite drink? Cranberry Splash Sierra Mist, or Minute Maid Lemonade
4. Body piercings? Nope, not even my ears
5. How much do you love your job? I LOVE being able to stay home with my kiddos!
6. Birthplace? Southern Cali
7. Favorite vacation spot? Beach
8. Ever been to Europe? nope
9. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? of course I have!
10. Ever been on TV? Yep, anyone remember Ramblin Rod? I'm sure there have been others, but that's the first that came to mind.
11. Ever steal a traffic sign? nope
12. Ever walk on railroad tracks? Yes, we used to actually play on them all the time behind my aunt's house when I was little! WHAT was my mom thinking?!
13. Do you drive a 2- or 4-door vehicle? minivan, 4 door
14. Favorite salad dressing? Roka Blue Cheese
15. Favorite pie? Apple
16. Favorite number? 4
17. Favorite movie? Grease
18. Favorite holiday? All of them
19. Favorite dessert? Janice's cherry cheesecake
20. Favorite food? french fries & ice cream, oh, & homemade tacos too
21. Favorite day of the week? Used to be Wednesdays, now they are too busy, so, probably either Sat or Sun
22. Favorite brand of body wash? Zest
23. Favorite toothpaste? Colgate Total
24. Favorite cologne? Curve for me, Obsession for DH
25. What do you do to relax? scrap, read, play with the Princess, read SS, chat on the phone or IM my friends
26. What is your #1 pet peeve in the world (just one!)? people that don't use a turn signal
27. How do you see yourself in 10 years? hopefully skinnier :)
28. Furthest place you have ever been from home? Not sure, I'll have to think about this one... Probably Oklahoma when I was little. We lived in Cali so it was a ways away.
29. Favorite vehicle you have owned? Mike's Eagle Talon. I do love my Mazda MPV though
30. What can't you live without? my family

0 comments: