CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy B-Day my sweet boy!

Ok, this has got to be the GOOFIEST picture ever of him, he was just messing around & wouldn't let me take a good picture.  He kept making faces & I said "fine, is that REALLY the pic you want in your scrapbook", he said it was so... thought I would let all of you preview it too!

I'm tellin ya, this one is a goofball.  He has the BEST personality, he always keeps us laughing.

Anyway, we had a great day, I even embarrassed him at school by taking in a balloon while he was at recess & having it tied to his chair when he walked in.  He's such a good sport!

I still can't believe he's in the double digits now, holy cow, that is so weird.  It's been a blast!  Here's hoping for a LOT more great ones C-Man!  Happy Birthday my sweet boy!

0 comments: