CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Husband Tag...

I've been tagged with Husband Tag... keep reading to see if YOU have been tagged!


So here we go...

What is his name? Michael, Mike, Prince Charming, & Dad

How long have you been married? 13 years, 14 in August

How long did you date? Not long!!! We "re met" April 1st & got married August 12, although, there wasn't much "dating" going on since we lived 3 hours apart!

How old is he? He is 44, almost 45

Who eats more? He does!

Who said I love you first? I don't know, BUT, I DO know that the first night we were chatting, I said "I don't understand what is going on..." his reply was "I do, you're falling madly, deeply, passionately, head over heels in love with me..." Well, alrighty then!  Wise man, see why I listen to him?!

Who is taller? He is, by 1 foot! It's not hard to be taller than me though, I'm only 5'!

Who sings better? HOLY COW, ME!!! The guy can't carry a tune in a bucket. He's the only person I know that has been asked to NOT sing at church. (Ok, not really, but close).

Who's temper is worse? His. Maybe mine. I don't know, it really depends on what's going on.

Who does the laundry? Me.

Who does the dishes? Me. Although, the older 2 boys have to take turns unloading the dishwasher, I REFUSE to do it.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed (when you are facing it)? Me again.

Who pays the bills? He does, I do NOTHING with the finances. I stress WAY too much, can't deal with it.

Who cooks dinner? This job is mine too. Unless we're having steak, or b bque, then it's his job.

Who mows the lawn? He does. He does all the yard maintenance. I HATE that kind of stuff, our thing has always been, I'll take care of the inside, he'll do the out. It works for us.

Who drives when you are together? He does. I think I've driven maybe 2x. He loves to drive, I don't, so it's perfect.

Who has more friends? Me. I'm WAY more social than he is. He does have a few friends that he does things with on a regular basis, that's good for him, he doesn't "need" more. Oh and if you count my internet friends? He's way behind.

Who has more siblings? Well... there are 4 kids in each of our families, but he has a younger brother that died a few years ago.

Who wears the pants in the family? We make our life changing decisions together, and those that involve the kids. Anything else less trivial? It doesn't really matter. Someone decides and we go with it. But at the same time, I would answer HIM. I love "being taken care of" & not having to deal with all the "other" stuff if that makes sense. We do run things by each other though.

Ok, I'm tagging... Carrie, Goldfish & Brandi.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

So fun! I don't think I've ever really read much about your DH (except the camera thing.. he still needs to have a chat with mine btw LOL). Hmmm... I see a few of my answers in there. Thats ok, I cheated on some of mine too hehehe. So glad you played along!

~~Carrie Ann said...

I took your tag and ran with it, Brynn!

1boy4girls said...

Oh man. I don't know if Mike's gonna like this...

1boy4girls said...

btw, pretty sure you've only been maried for 12 years, 13 this year!