CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 30, 2008

The Princess...

Ok, I wasn't necessarily going to post this, but it was so funny, I decided I wanted to. So, The Princess comes in this morning & tells me that she's "wet" & wants to take a splashy. Alrighty then! I go put her in the tub, get her dressed & decide to try something new & different for her hair today. I saw this & finally decided to give it a try today (a run through for tomorrow's church do). I got all done, got her down off the bathroom counter & told her she could go play. NOPE, wasn't gonna happen, she wanted pics taken of her hair first! LOL I swear, this child is definitely MINE!

Anyway, here are her pics...
1. Side view...



2. Back view...


3. Did you get them all?
Have I told you how much I love my girlie girl?!

3 comments:

mimi said...

What a Doll! Cute hair style:)

1boy4girls said...

Too cute. I want step by step directions on the hair. I'm sure that Adrie's gonna want it as soon as she sees it!

Shirlene said...

Too cute....that's so fun she wanted pics, and would be patient enough for you to do that. It looks pretty complex and I'm not sure how in the heck you did that. It's a work of art!!!!:)