CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

An update...

Yes, I know it's been a while, sorry, I've been busy living life with my family.  Here's a quick recap for ya until I have more time...

Boys had their last hockey tourney of the season this last weekend, they all did GREAT!  Bonez' team was undefeated & took home the gold (obviously).  He played the best he's played all year, he was a lot of fun to watch.  He also was pretty stoked that he scored in every game too.

C-Man's team also took home the gold & were undefeated.  He had another GREAT tourney.  He ended up scoring too, I can't believe how aggressive he has gotten in playing lately.  Hopefully he'll keep it up for next season too.

Bubby's team... well, they struggled this tourney, BIG TIME.  They ended up taking home the silver, but holy cow, it was rough.  THe first game, I honestly think the kids were laying on the rink more than they were actually skating.  After the game, I even asked him if he was tired & trying to take a nap, his response: "I WAS TRYING TOO, THEY WOULDN'T LET ME!"  CRAZY KID!!!  The championship game was INCREDIBLE, it went into overtime, & we lost, but man, what a great game!

We had our end of the year BBQ after the last game, I always have so much fun at those, it's fun to see the kids play & strengthen their friendships off the rink.  It's also great to be able to sit & chat with the other parent's too.  Ok, & the food is always good so that's a big bonus as well! LOL

Bonez left for the Pioneer Trek bright & early yesterday morning.  Daddy dropped him off at the church at 4:30 am.  He'll be back sometime late Sat night.  I'll fill ya in on more details later.

We have a baseball BBQ for Bub's team tonight before his last game, I'm not sure if we're going... not sure how I feel about it.

We had to give the pool key back... but we're going again today since another friend offered us the use of theirs, I am EXCITED, it's supposed to be a hot one today.

I picked up Breaking Dawn yesterday, late afternoon from the library, well, I stayed up until 3:30 this morning & am now through book 2.  Can we say... it's gonna be a looooong day!  I am already exhausted!  But boy is it worth it!  This is seriously the best series I've read (& I read a lot!).  I LOVE the Twilight series, thanks Des!

Ok, that's what's been going on in my life, nothing too exciting, but there ya have it.  I'll give more details of stuff & add pics when I'm done with the book.  

For now... I'm outta here!

0 comments: