CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Goldfish!!!

Ok, so I call my little sis tonight to wish her a happy birthday, you know what she says to me... "YOU need to update your blog"!!!  Uh, yeah, whydoncha take your own advice there girlie?!  We laugh & she informed me she hadn't even checked mine. :)  Yeah, whatever!  I'm just givin ya a hard time, I know you were busy getting ready to go out for your big day.  

Anyway, I just wanted to wish you a very happy birthday & let you know how proud I am of you.  You are working so hard on getting in shape, you set a goal & are doing great!  

Hey goldfish, just remember... "IT'S FOR YOU"!!!  You're a great little sis & I love you!  Love, Pony

3 comments:

1boy4girls said...

ahhh shucks! You get me all teary eyed and stuff!!! I'm so excited I signed up for my first duathlon today. It's not until August, so I found a tri in July. Hmmm, I wonder how long it will take me to get ready to swim...

Anyway. Thanks!!!

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday to your sister! How odd that your parents named you guys Goldfish and Pony. ;-)

Sherry said...

Goldfish and Pony? Hmmm.... =]
I see you got the music on your blog and now you think you're hot stuff. Well, excu-use me! =P