CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 23, 2008

PIF

Ok, I have found this on a couple of different blogs that I read & thought it was a neat idea so I'm going to do it too.

"The idea of  the exchange is I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on this blog post requesting the join this PIF exchange.  I don't know what the gift will be yet, and you may not receive it tomorrow, or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days, that's my promise!  The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog- this means you must have a blog, sorry blogless readers."


Happy Easter everyone!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

ME ME ME!!!!!!
I am #1....duh! ;-)

1boy4girls said...

Fine! I so didn't want to do this, but it doesn't look like anyone else does either!