CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 15, 2008

SS Blog Challenge

Ok, I decided I would go ahead & take this challenge.  I'm to list my favorite & least favorite part of my day.  (Something like that).  

My favorite, I think I have lots of "favorites", or at least parts that I really like, but I love first thing in the morning, everyone else is sleeping & Bray is getting ready to leave for school.  I'm laying down on the couch & every day, he says "Bye mom" & I answer back "Bye honey, have a good day, I love you" & he answers back "I love you too", then I hear the door shut.  I LOVE that, it's become our little routine.  I know it sounds small, but to those of you with tweens, you know how HUGE it is.

My least favorite... probably a tie...  right after the boys get off the bus & walk in, it's total chaos for those first few minutes.  Both boys are trying to talk at the same time, they want food & want it YESTERDAY.  It's just LOUD & crazy.  The other part that I don't like is trying to figure out what we're having for dinner & then actually making it.  Well, I don't mind making it, it's the complaints that I get after I make it that I HATE.  I swear, I have the pickiest kids ever, drives me crazy. 

Anyway, there you have it, the best & worst of my days.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Your favorite part isnt cleaning up Chay's poop from the carpet?? ha,ha!

1boy4girls said...

hmmm, I wonder where they get the "picky" gene from...