CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 8, 2008

ARGHHHHHHHH!!!

Ok, I either have to let it all out here, or I'm going to lose it, like seriously lose it! I spent my morning at the Doctor's office, AGAIN. The good news is that Bonez does NOT have strep! YAY!!!

The Princess on the other hand, is STILL miserable! All she is doing is whining & crying & screaming, which then gets her coughing & then since that hurts her throat, she starts the vicious cycle all over again! ARGHHHHHH!!!

Ok, she's now drugged up & in bed all propped up, hopefully she'll be able to get a good nights sleep so we can both have a better day tomorrow.

Keep your fingers crossed!

3 comments:

Sherry said...

Ugh. It is so hard when the kids are sick and you can't do anything about it. Especially the real little ones that just cry and cry. I hope they are all feeling better soon - for their sakes and yours. =]

Elora said...

Wow. why are you getting C all drugged up??? thats not very good. JK

i hope she gets better, luv ya

bye

Kaye said...

I hope everyone is starting to feel better!