CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 23, 2008

My body builders...

These pics are so cute, I decided I had to share. I was doing my hair & this is what I saw behind me. It was so funny, Bubby was just being silly & posing (he was looking in the mirrors too) & the Princess was trying to do the same. I grabbed my camera & hoped they would keep going, they didn't disappoint, that's for sure! I can't wait to scrap these!


"Hey, how do you do that?"


"Like this bubby?"


"Look, I did it!"

Princess Roo LOVES playing with her brothers, she is going to be 1 tough cookie, that's for sure! She tries to do everything they do, cracks us up.


So, what do you think, body builders in the making?!

1 comments:

Elora said...

SO FREAKING CUTE! I NEED TO COME OVER AND SEE THOSE KIDS. MAN DO I MISS SEEING MY LITTLE MUNCH-KIN COUSINS