CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Blog Challenge, Part 2...

If you were able to go on a vacation for 1 week, anywhere you wanted, & with anyone you choose, where would you go, who would you take & why would you choose that location.

Ok, I've had a hard time with this one, I got it narrowed down to 2, I'll just pick 1 I guess & go for it...

If I could go anywhere, I would go to Bermuda with my hubby so we could visit our bestest friends who live there. We did so much with C & K when they lived here, they moved back there right after we left & have only seen then once since then.

I've seen pics of it there & have heard all about their lives there & really want to go see it for myself. Going with DH would be perfect, Kris & I have already "planned" it... M & C would go hang out & play golf every day, K & I would go shopping & just hang out with Tab. I wouldn't even mind going out as couples at night a couple of nights we were there. LOL


One day Kris, one day!!! They're coming to visit us this summer, I can't wait. I know it's not the same, but at this point, I don't care, I just can't wait to see them again so we can pick up where we left off. Fun times, fun times!!! Man I miss them!

0 comments: