CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Fun useless facts...

What is in the back of your car? Booster seat, jumper cables, tire chains, flags from flag football & some misc trash (candy wrappers etc) oh, & a case of bottled water
What color is your toothbrush? Green and White (I think)
What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Heading out the door for my last day of cub day camp
What were you doing 45 minutes ago? Eating dinner
What is your favorite candy bar? Hmmm, I don't think I have a favorite...
What was the last thing you said aloud? "Wow, you lost a tooth... again?!" (To my 12yo)
What is the best ice cream flavor? Mint choc chip, Rocky Road, or if from Baskin Robins, Baseball Nut
What was the last thing you had to drink? Water
What are you wearing right now? Denim shorts & a day camp t shirt
What was the last thing you ate? Cheeseburger
Have you bought any new clothing items this week? I didn't "buy" it, but I "got" a day camp t-shirt for volunteering every day at day camp. Does that count? Oh, I also bought new socks for the boys last night
What is your favorite flavor of popcorn? Carmel! (esp if it's soft & gooey, warm is the best). I also love super buttery
Ever go camping? Not much since I've been married, but I am trying to change that. LOL
Do you take vitamins daily? Nope
Do you go to church every Sunday? Yes
Do you have a tan? Tan, what's a tan? I'm either red or white! Right now, I'm both
Do you like Chinese food over Pizza? I like both equally
Do you drink your soda with a straw? Only if it "comes" with a straw, otherwise, out of a glass, NEVER a can
Are you someone's best friend? Yes
What are you doing tomorrow? Sleeping in! Other than that, not much! I do have laundry to do & at some point, the kids & I are having a big water fight, either tomorrow or Sat
Where is your dad? Too far away. =[ In Portland taking care of my mom
What color is your watch? I have 2 that I wear, a super cool pink, green & silver that my friend made me, & a plain ol leather one.
Do you use chapstick? Yes, or something similar!
What is your favorite number? 4
Do you have a dog? Nope, 4 kids are enough for me thanks!
Last person you talked to on the phone? My friend Linda, oh, wait, nope, it was my DH who's out of town
Any plans today? My day is just about over. We're watching a movie right now, then I'm thinking it's a perfect night for an early bedtime. Wonder if the kids will go for that...
How many states have you lived in? Hmmm, Cali, Oregon, Utah, & Idaho... I think that's it so 4
Ever go to college? Yep
Do you dye your hair? Who, wha? Oh, me? Yes, maybe. LOL
Biggest annoyance in your life right now? Gas prices and & lack of $
Last song listened to? I have no idea, I had the radio turned on in the car, oh wait, I remember now, Tim McGraw's, Don't Take the Girl
Can you say the alphabet backwards? I'm sure I could if I really focused. I don't think I"ve ever had to though...
Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? My funky floral mary jane crocs
Are you jealous of anyone? I don't think so...
Is anyone jealous of you? Doubt it.
Do you love anyone? That would be a long list...
Do any of your friends have children? Yes. Most of my friends do. I think maybe all but a small handful DO have kids
What do you usually do during the day? Clean, do laundry, read, scrap, surf the net, play with my kids, cook, clean some more, & then I do more laundry ... Now are you jealous of me?
Do you hate anyone that you know right now? No. Do I have reason to? Yes, but do I? No, not worth my time & energy
Do you use the word 'hello' daily? Of course!
What color is your car? Titanium Grey
Do you like cats? No!!! (But I don't like dogs either)
Have you ever been to Six Flags? I'm not sure, I don't think so
How did you get your worst scar? Having 4 C-sectons did it for me. Luckily it's only 1 scar though & definitely worth it

Ok, now you know more about me than you ever wanted to know. LOL Feel free to snag this & have fun with it on your own blog.

0 comments: