CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

My little "Top Model"

I passed by this covered bridge 2x a day while driving the last little bit to & from day camp. I finally stopped 1 day on the way home & since I only had Bubby with me, he got to be my "model". Actually, when I asked if he wanted me to stop so he could climb the big rocks, he was totally excited! Here are just a few of the cool pics I got. It is absolutely beautiful up there & it wa a gorgeous day, so I'm really happy about how these turned out. My next goal is to take the whole family up there & do some family & also individual shots. A friend has asked me to do her family pics, I think we'll make it a family day & get them all done at once. I'm so excited! Now to just convince the boys in this family (hubby included) it will be a "fun" activity! Anyway, here are my pics...





1 comments:

CloverGirl said...

That is such a neat covered bridge!!!

And your model sure is handsome.