CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Pool Time

Ok, so we have some great friends that "left" us their pool key while they are out of town. We took advantage of it today & had a BLAST! The kids & I stayed down there for about 2 1/2 hours just playing in the water. There wasn't anyone else there at first, then a few came to play. I finally gathered the kids & left when it started getting crowded. I don't enjoy it if there are too many people. Sorry, but I don't like to feel crowded in the water.
Anyway, here are a few of the shots that turned out. (I didn't take many because I was too busy IN the water playing with the kids).

C-Man jumping in the water...

Bubby, The Princess & I...


I really wanted to go back tomorrow, but I'm so fried right now that I'm not sure if my skin can handle any more sun. We'll be out on the boat all day Friday, so I may stick close to home tomorrow. BUT, I will definitely be heading back next week.

1 comments:

CloverGirl said...

OMGosh, Brynn. You do here hair for the pool, too?!?!?!

LOL! LOL!