CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Pool Time...

So this is going to be our last "free pool" week so I wanted to make sure we got lots of fun pics. The boys have had so much fun hangin out with their friends in the water.  I can't believe Bonez is growing up.  I think everyday we've been down there, B has met up with friends.  I happened to be out of the pool & in "just the right spot" to be able to take some total candid shots of him & his buddies.




Here are some "just for fun" shots I took yesterday...


Bonez jumping on his "board...



C-Man & his BFF just playing around...


Bubby trying to defy gravity...


& the last one for today, this was the boys' way of "stalling" us going home for the night. I told them to get out of the pool so they figured they could play around in the shower instead. Oh well, at least they were entertaining to watch! I actually got some pretty good shots of them dancing too. LOL (those will be saved for blackmail though).


We've had a BLAST at the pool, thanks again K!

0 comments: