CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Today I am thankful for...

My online community.

Ok, I know this is a lot like yesterday's post, but this has totally made my day, so I'm posting about it! (Besides, you don't have to read this if you don't want to) LOL

On my "home in my computer" (message board) there was a thread about "Tim Tams"... these people were going on & on about them, literally raving about them. I opened my big mouth asking what the heck they were. I then decided to google to find out what the fuss was all about. Here is the Tim Tam website I found ***clicky***. So, this thread is now 2 pages long, (yeah, it's chocolate & a bunch of women, what do you expect) ;) Anyway, I was on late last night & I got a PM from someone on the board that lives in New Zealand offering to send me some "choccie bikkies". Can you believe it?! I don't "know" Liz, I have seen her post on SS before, but have never talked to her, never met her, but she was/is willing to go out of her way to do something nice, just because.

I seriously love this place, I have been blessed before by RAKs (Random Act of Kindness) & am still shocked every time. Really, this stuff happens all the time on there, most of the people don't know each other IRL, just from the board, but wow, what an incredible giving group of women.

Through this "group" or better described as "family", I have learned so many wonderful life lessons.

I will definitely be posting about my "Tim Tams" when they arrive... now I get to start stalking the mail lady!!!

Thanks again Liz, you've totally made my day! :)

3 comments:

1boy4girls said...

gonna share?

mimi said...

OH YUMMY!!!!! I clicked on your link they sound really delicious, How cool !

Sherry said...

Oh, I must've missed that thread. Yum!