CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Today I am thankful for...

Great teachers!

We've been very blessed this year (well, okay, in years past too). I love to see a teacher that goes above & beyond; All because they love what they are doing.

Bubby had a little "program" for community time today, they did GREAT! His teacher this year, & also the teacher he had last year, took time this summer to go to a sign language class. They have passed on their love of the language to their students. They got to "show off" some of the signs they have learned today. What a cool thing! They signed the Pledge of Allegiance, a few songs & the alphabet. I was so proud of Bubs. I knew he had learned the alphabet last year, & he has asked me a few times recently what the sign for a letter was that he had forgotten, but I had NO idea they had leaned so much!

I was so excited, I took a ton of pics today & couldn't wait to share them (finally, a post with pics) BUT I can't find my freakin charger. UGH, can I just say FRUSTRATING?! I literally have searched everywhere I could possibly think of & it still hasn't turned up.

I'll look more tomorrow, it'll have to be after C-Man's "Thankful Museum" that his teacher is putting on (another above & beyond).

Hey, maybe tomorrow I can post about how thankful I am for answered prayers & finding my battery charger...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Drat that charger for wondering away and hiding from you! I wanted to see pictures!!!

mimi said...

How Cool...!!!!!