CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Today I am thankful for...

The Ward Christmas party coming together!!!

I'll just give the condensed version... a friend & I are planning the ward Christmas party, date was moved, blah blah blah, had a rough idea of what we wanted to do, NOTHING concrete. Started really working on it yesterday. To make this super short, it's coming together & the pieces are all falling into place. IF it goes like it's planned, it should be a hit.

Today at church, we "tied up all the loose ends", I really think this will be a success! I am SO beyond thankful it's working out. With everything stacked against us, it's pretty amazing it's going to even happen, let alone be a positive & fun night.

All I can say about it is that it's obvious His hand is involved & we're supposed to do this party. (Yes, I know I'm leaving out all the details, sorry, I'm tired & it could be a very long story just trust me on this one). I'll have to post pics etc & let you all know how it goes after the fact, the party is actually Dec 12. Let's just keep hoping & praying that things go smoothly.

0 comments: