CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Beauty... Day 13

Ok, so I had my beauty all picked out, took a pic or two & was ready to go... until... I noticed what the youngest 2 were doing to entertain themselves while the older 2 were at basketball practice. Bubby was coloring his "PAL of the Week" poster up at the bar & the Princess climbed up to "help". They were SO cute! They were carrying on a conversation, giggling, & just having fun. I ran upstairs, grabbed the camera & of course, they turned on the "charm" for me! Here are the "results" of it...

Double Fishies...


Fish face...


Isn't she beautiful...


Taking a pic of her big bro...


Helping...


My FAV!
Yes, I know I'm biased, but dang I think they're beautiful!  Today I found beauty in my sweet, silly little ones!  I love you Bubs & Roo, I hope & pray you always stay beautiful, both inside & out!

2 comments:

McKay Family said...

Oh Brynn...they are adorable! And getting along and having fun together...even better!

mimi said...

They are BEAUTIFUL Brynn!!!! What FUN, SWEET Pics!!!!!