CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 26, 2009

Beauty... Day 24

Today's beauty was found right outside my window. I was walking down the stairs & there were about 3 birds sitting in our little bare tree. With the snow in the background, I thought it was the coolest thing. I watched them for a while, it was pretty funny, they would fly off, 1 at a time, then back they would come to perch in my yard. Anyway, I snapped a few pics from my staircase. but this is my fav. Look closely, can you see it?



We woke up to another "Winter Wonderland", EVERYthing was white. Shea even commented that at the school, he couldn't tell the difference between the ground & the sky. It was nice to see a little bit of color right outside my window.

4 comments:

mimi said...

I LOVE YOUR PICTURE! How Beautiful!

McKay Family said...

Great shot! I sometimes wonder how such a small creature stays warm in the cold...they really are resilient!

Devri said...

ok that is gorgeous. fly south little birdie....

HaYn Mama said...

Wow that is a great picture!!! Thanks for entering my give away and becoming a follower! Good luck!

I'm totally your follower now too!