CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Beauty... Day 27

After the day I had yesterday, I decided I needed a "treat" for today.  I "treated" myself to Sonic for a late lunch.  I'm not a big fan of their food (got some today & well, still haven't changed my mind on that one blech), but I LOVE their drinks!  Today's "treat" was a Route 44 Cherry Limeade extra cherry.  YUMMY!


That my friends, is BEAUTIFUL.  Luckily I have learned to "control" my Sonic craving & only go there occasionally,  even though it's SUPER close to my house.  (We won't talk about how often I went when they first opened).

It's also a beautiful day today, hopefully it is where you are too!

3 comments:

McKay Family said...

Love the Cherry Limeade!

Beth said...

The only thing I can manage to choke down at Sonic is their ice cream... and the cherry limeades! I'm glad I'm not the only one that's not a huge fan of Sonic's food!

mimi said...

Mmmmm....That sounds YUMMY!!!!