CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 16, 2009

Beauty... Day 14


Today I'm finding beauty in going out of town.  It'll be a fun, busy weekend.  We're dropping Prince Charming off so he play paintball tomorrow, then the kids & I will head to my sister's for the night.  Bright & early tomorrow morning, the kids & I will head to Eugene for a COBO tourney.  I'll drop Bonez off at his BFF's house & the rest of us will go watch C-Man play 2 games.  After those games, I'll take the boys over to another BFF's house & they'll all hang out there while Princess & I drive back to get PC.  We will then head back to Eugene, pick up the kids & go watch B's 2 games.  We'll be staying with our friends, but the boys don't know that yet so shhh, don't tell!  They are going to be SO excited!

Ok, I'm outta here, gotta go load all this stuff into the car.

We couldn't ask for better weather, it's absolutely beautiful out there!

2 comments:

mimi said...

Have a Wonderful Weekend Brynn!!!

McKay Family said...

Have a great weekend..sounds like you all are in for a lot of fun!