CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Beauty... Day 23

Today my beauty comes from an online friend I have never met in real life.

She just happened to be online & I just happened to need to vent. I got to not only vent, but also to laugh & chat with her for quite a while. We're part of a message board so I "met" her on there, but it's been through our blogs that we have really become friends. Ok, if I'm being completely honest here, I started "stalking" her blog because she has one of the cutest little girls I've ever seen. Seriously! I tell her that all the time too. Her daughter is such a doll. Anyway, we've slowly become friends & let me tell you, she's great! We were laughing tonight about how we could be dangerous if we lived closer. Yeah, maybe, but holy cow we would have fun!

Anyway, she was just what I needed tonight after my frustrating day. Thanks Lindsay, you were the perfect ending to my day, & one day my friend, one day we will get the 2 Princesses together for that playdate!

Lindsay is beautiful both inside & out & I'm glad to call her my friend!

1 comments:

McKay Family said...

Awww....so one of my few things was to blog stalk before bed and catch up...and now I have tears in my eyes! We will get them together one day for that playdate and the added bonus will be that we will finally get to meet IRL!