CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Choose Joy... Family

No pictures today, sorry! I do have something I'm SO excited about though. Today my joy comes from...

Long Distance on my phone!

Yep, that's my joy today. We haven't had long distance on our home phone in a few years, we just switched from Qwest to Clearwire & we now have long distance!!! Boy have I missed this. I think my mom is going to change her phone number pretty soon if I keep calling! LOL (Seriously). I love that I can keep in touch with my family & friends & that they are just a "phone call away".

Ok, I changed my mind, I am going to add a pic. Last night, I was putting Princess Roo to bed, she grabbed the phone & wanted to talk to "Nammy" to say good night. I called my mom & let Roo chat with her for a few minutes. This morning, the phone rang & it was "Papa" asking if he could talk to Roo. I LOVE that my parents have such a great relationship with my kids & I love that my kids love chatting with them & spending time with them.



Ok, so there you have it, my joy today comes from something pretty simple & something most people probably take for granted, but for ME, it's a BIG deal! I love that I now have another way to keep in touch with my family!

1 comments:

mimi said...

I love the precious picture of your little princess. She is so adorable! Her hair is SO CUTE !
I totally understand the excitement over long distance on your phone.....YAY!!! I'm so happy for you!
**********MERRY CHRISTMAS**********