CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Choose Joy... Peace

Today my "peace" comes from a phone call with a friend.

I have a very good friend that I haven't chatted with in months. I know of some of the trials she had been going through & well, once she moved, I didn't know how to get in touch with her. We finally connected last night & talked for over an hour (& still could have continued had her family not gotten home when they did lol). I hung up the phone with the most peaceful feeling, it's such a relief to me to KNOW that she & her family are not only doing all right, but they're doing good. She sounded GREAT! I've been so worried about them, even though things are far from perfect, I know that they'll make it through & be stronger people for it.

Anyway, she has chosen Joy & because of that, *I* feel the peace! Thanks Jules, I've missed you!

0 comments: