CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Choose Joy... Peace

Ok, I'm not sure why it's almost impossible for me to get a good (decent even) shot of my kids, it drives me crazy! My friend Mimi has 6 kids & I swear, she can't get a bad one! GRRR Anyway, this was taken during a rare minute or two of "peace between the troops", or in other words, the boys were gettin along, yep, all 3 of them! Amazing, I know! LOL

Here they are, "PEACEFULLY" sitting & waiting for me to snap a pic so we can head out the door...


Here's one of the Princess just because I think it's cute...


We still have 1 more week to go of no school, not sure how much "peace" I'll be getting! ;) (Any bets Sherry "planned" it this way so we would have to look for lots of Joy this week KNOWING kids would still be at home instead of school?!) LOL Yeah, you're funny Sherry, REAL funny! ;)

1 comments:

mimi said...

LOL....Brenda you make me laugh!...Thanks for the comment BTW....I just have to say, I think you take Fabulous pictures!!!!!!:):)