CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Choose Joy... Glitter/Shine

Today, I'm choosing joy in a little tiny, short phone call with my mom.  Now, I talk to my mom all the time, in fact, I think I've talked to her about 5 times just since yesterday, so why was this 1 quick phone call so important to me you ask?!  Well, because she told me...

"WE FOUND YOUR CAMERA CHARGER!!!"


Yep, my long lost charger will be making it's way back home to me.  I can't begin to tell you how excited I am about these 5 words!  Seriously!  I realize it won't be "home" for Christmas, but gosh dangit, at least I don't have to go buy a new one like I thought I would.

So today, my joy comes from my mom's little phone call!  Thanks Mom, you're the BEST!!!  

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Weeeeeeeee!!!! I'm so excited for you! Hug it and love it and keep it forever :)