CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Choose Joy...RED

This post will be more pics than words, but that's okay in my book. We had Bubby's family b day party tonight. He had fun & got some great gifts. We had to give him our gift early (tonight) since G'ma & G'pa got him something to go with it. It was very low key, but lots of fun.

I LOVED watching his expressions, I'm tellin ya, this kid knows how to "work it", that's for sure! Anyway, he brings me so much joy, I LOVE this little boy! OH, he also had a GREAT game today, he was definitely "on"! I think we won 30 something to 4 & most of those shots were Bub's! Not only was he on fire with his shots, but he had a ton of great steals too!

Ok, here are a few pics from tonight's festivities celebrating my littlest man turning 7.

Can you feel the excitement?!

Oooohhhh, $!


New games from G'ma & G'pa...


Blowin out his candles...

2 comments:

mimi said...

Wow! 7 years old?!!!!
HAPPY BITHDAY "B"
Cute Pictures Brynn!!!!!!

CloverGirl said...

I'm glad he had a great birthday!!