CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Another day with the Princess...

So all the kids are in bed asleep & all is right with the world. THEN... we hear... something, something that sounds a lot like little footsteps. PC looks at me & says "One of YOUR kids is up". I asked how he knew it was one of "mine", (cause I'm thinkin at this point, they're HIS) He laughs & says "Cause MINE have been in bed asleep for hours". Fine, I'LL go check to see who is up. As I'm walking up the stairs, I see a little body run past me, she runs from Bonez's room all the way to hers (like I can't see her LOL). I walk in just as she's jumping into her bed. I take her by the hand & walk her to my office (I don't say a word). I grab my camera, go out to the hall & THIS is what I snapped...


OMGosh, I'm trying so hard not to laugh. I ask her what happened to her jammies, she runs over & gives me a big hug & says in her sweetest little voice "My nammies were buggin me". I'm seriously holding it in, I'm about to start laughing, it's hilarious! I promptly took her back to her room & got her all tucked in (again).

As I'm walking out of her room, I decide I better look to see how much damage she did in her closet. Well... her "nammies" that I had put on her were back in the jammie drawer, I open her pants drawer & well, let's just say that it's pretty obvious she had been having a fashion show! She had been keeping busy by trying on a bunch of her clothes!!!

She has been so darn independent lately, it cracks me up. I am not "allowed" to do anything for her, SHE has to get herself dressed, SHE has to brush her teeth (although I do get to "rebrush" them after), I remember this stage with the boys & I love it. I'm a little sad that my baby is growing up, but she is SO much fun!

Anyone that knows me knows how hard it is for me to see her dressed like she is right now, but I want you all to know... that YES, I let her keep her outfit on & that is now what she is sleeping in!

Stay tuned for more adventures of the Princess!

4 comments:

CloverGirl said...

I'm in SHOCK that you let her stay like that! LOL. And probably even in more shock that you didn't hurry up and do her hair for the picture.

She's SO cute. And obviously growing up. :)

Check out my blog. I tagged you.

McKay Family said...

You are crackin' me up with these posts...bc I know this is what I have to look forward to!

1boy4girls said...

hehe. She looks like a little Adrie!

Too cute!

Nadya 's World!!! said...

She's adorable!!! :) Too funny....