CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009


This is just too funny not to share.  So I'm sitting here at the computer reading a friend's blog.  The Princess wants to show me that "someone" was playing with the vacuum, I ask who did it & this is the convo that followed...

Her: "Mommy, look at dis..."
Me: "Who did that?"
Her: "Ummm, Bubby did"
Me: "Bubby!"
Her: (hands cupped over her little mouth) "BUBBY!"
Her: hand out, palm to me (like STOP) "Wait right here, I get him"
Her: (walking back in family room) "Ugh, he can't hear me!"

At this point, I was laughing SO hard!

A few seconds later, she tells me she wants to watch a moobie, I told her to go get Mermaid up from Bonez' room, as she's walking away she says "It's Bubby's room, NOT B's room!". (Ummm, okay, but really, it's both since they share a room, but we won't tell her that part!)

I'm tellin ya, this little girl, cracks us up daily!  SOO funny!

1 comments:

McKay Family said...

We can certainly work on the tutu...I wanted to make one for you guys as a surprise, but the finances got way tight. And by golly, finding good colors for the tutus is hard!