CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

MOM...

Ok, I just came across this & I swear, it is the cutest thing I've ever seen. Seeing as how I don't sew (sometimes buttons, but not often), I'm giving a shout out to my Mom!

The Princess needs this... & Heaven knows I have TONS of shirts the boys would be willing to "sacrifice" for her. So... what do you think? Are you up for the challenge?

Here is the link with the instructions ***clicky***.

See, isn't it ADORABLE?! I can SO see one of the boy's plaid shirts (think red white & blue) for the sundress for the pageant. OR for the 4th, or for... Oh, the possibilities! Maybe I should just learn to sew... nah, who am I kidding, that isn't going to happen, I'll just let you do this for her! LOL

3 comments:

Devri said...

So cute and easy.. Could you have your mom make me 5 too?

;0)

1boy4girls said...

Mom, I need a couple of those too! Sign me up. I'll even provide the shirts!

Aaron and Kristi said...

I absolutely LOVE this! Super cute, thanks for the link!
Kristi